Steam Games' Hour Booster
I Dont recommend this if you have limited wifi
it uses most of it especially if you leave it overnight
It takes about 5 mb per couple minutes
i checked using a bandwith checker (My wifi isnt limited)
it uses most of it especially if you leave it overnight
It takes about 5 mb per couple minutes
i checked using a bandwith checker (My wifi isnt limited)
nice good job
thank you for sharing this its nice
posting to come back later, looks good OP.
can this used to account with Mobile Steam guard ? or shuld we turn off them all ?
Thanks will try this!
works perfectly, thanks
Where do I find the key need to be filled up one settings.json? It wont allow me to access saying there's no key but I don't know where to get that one.
To answer all question, it's still working. Doesn't matter what updates CSGO has, it will still work. Enjoy the program guys! 

