WTSWEB DEVELOPMENT SERVICE

Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
WEB DEVELOPMENT SERVICE



smirnoffq

I can't post github links, so ask me about my portfolio on skype!

While waiting for Hova vouch bump
Quote Originally Posted by NightWarrior143 View Post
@Smirnoffq : Portfolio site does not work.
I know, client shut it down no idea why. Feel free to add me so i can show you some work on my server
If hova doesn't take the vouch I will
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
If hova doesn't take the vouch I will
He took it, last test today/tomorrow
Could you give a price estimate?
Quote Originally Posted by TheHount View Post
Could you give a price estimate?
Highly depends on project. Can be 10, can be 100 or even 1000$. Contact me on skype and I'm sure we will make good deal
I love your signature. It shows you're serious on web design
Vouch. Highly recommend this user. Did several things for me. Doesn't give up, and is a hard worker. Also highly affordable. Will definitely be using again in the future
Talking with you on skype.
+Vouch user was really quick and made exactly what I needed
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?