Paypal Question

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Paypal Question
Hello,

I have two paypal accounts that were perm limited due to reasons. I am wondering if they can send a check with my balance in the paypal account to an address associated with the account? Also, how can I withdraw the funds? (I passed the 180 days + 45 days) I can't add a bank because my account is limited.


Off topic:

Why is paypal such a hassle, they want every single information about you, it's fucking creepy.
Paypal just tryna be "safe" aka overprotective, but we are violating there rules so yeah it happens, you SHOULD be able to link bank any time, idk why they aren't letting you. Also you can request a check but if you use a fake name it will be hard to cash out.
Too many scam with paypal, they are loosing tonns of money, thats why so many information
Pretty sure you can withdraw to a bank account? your MPGH says Canada, do you not have a bank account? If you don't and your under 18 you can get a Canada Trust Student account with no fees, If your over 18 President's Choice banking is legit 100% free with no fees.

Call up paypal and explain your ready to withdraw, and they can add it over the phone I belive
Quote Originally Posted by DildoTheCloutGod View Post
Pretty sure you can withdraw to a bank account? your MPGH says Canada, do you not have a bank account? If you don't and your under 18 you can get a Canada Trust Student account with no fees, If your over 18 President's Choice banking is legit 100% free with no fees.

Call up paypal and explain your ready to withdraw, and they can add it over the phone I belive
I have a bank account. I've tried adding it onto my account but they won't let me. I emailed them asking for a cheque, so I hope they can send me MY money.

Quote Originally Posted by Edible Cyanide View Post
Paypal just tryna be "safe" aka overprotective, but we are violating there rules so yeah it happens, you SHOULD be able to link bank any time, idk why they aren't letting you. Also you can request a check but if you use a fake name it will be hard to cash out.
I have two perm limited accounts, one with real and one with fake. I'm going to see if I am able to get a cheque for my fake account and try to cash it out. My real account doesn't even let me put in my bank even though all info should match.
PayPal is a bank. As a bank, they need to make sure that all the money they are moving though their system is legit, and meant to be sent. PayPal is no hassle if you over 18, and just doing what you wanna do without issue.

I have had the same account for 3 years, received 100k+ transactions.

You have to call them to add a bank and withdrawn your money.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?