Texture Colour Suggestions

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
I'm not mad I'm just laughing at the fail :P
Yeah sure you can keep posting different pictures of people asking me if I'm mad, I can just reply with a no, but apparently you don't get that lol



If you post another you mad pic again, you are even more stupid than I could imagine O_o
I know. I found a video of you, happy, as always.

No idea what you're hoping to reach with it. I know it's supposed to be the new Rick Roll, but if you have to use something like that against me, wow, thats just sad
[img]http://paulstallard.files.*********.com/2009/09/bill-murray-you-suck.jpg[/img]
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
No idea what you're hoping to reach with it. I know it's supposed to be the new Rick Roll, but if you have to use something like that against me, wow, thats just sad
[img]http://paulstallard.files.*********.com/2009/09/bill-murray-you-suck.jpg[/img]


not my fault that you made that russian video of yourself
Again a contradiction, you first tell me all those "choobs" kiss my ass and like me , even posted it on other forums and saying you get annoyed with it, and now you tell me through a weird pic that that guy's the only one... sigh just stop it, seriously, you only make yourself look more stupid. I won't reply from now on so if you want to keep commenting you go ahead, the last will get the result though.
Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
Again a contradiction, you first tell me all those "choobs" kiss my ass and like me , even posted it on other forums and saying you get annoyed with it, and now you tell me through a weird pic that that guy's the only one... sigh just stop it, seriously, you only make yourself look more stupid. I won't reply from now on so if you want to keep commenting you go ahead, the last will get the result though.
ofc, you have to keep going. No, you have to learn not to flame people for random reasons cuz u mad brah. Gotta put you in ur place.
Failprofessorsarefail...
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us