Jus a quick question

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Jus a quick question
I've always wondered this.
We can code in C++ or what not but....
Do people who speak other languages write like us?
Just asking because half of my family is Portuguese,
therefor i speak Portuguese.
I mean is to us it is WriteProcessMemory for example.
But in Portuguese it is EscreverProcessoMemória.

So my question is do they write in English or their own native language?
lol sorry if this is weird but it was bugging me because my cousin asked me to teach him and i said i might have to teach him English first, lol
They still have to use the English APIs. I remember visiting a chinease security forum when I was working on my rootkit, they spoke Chinease, comments were chinease, but the actual APIs being used were English. It was still if, else, etc.. throw, try, catch, int(and basic types). All the keywords were the same.

They may have special compilers etc, but I doubt it.
lol, so all i will have to teach him is the API's and such in English but he can still
use Portuguese to write?
that saves me a lot time. thanks Jetamay, also can you possibly pm me i need you help with something
Isn't it because English is the international language? I would think so..
actually the official international language
is Latin. That's why our animal names and
diseases and such are in Latin
If I were you, I'd just tell him to learn English first. So much of the programming world is based upon it. Maybe there are special compilers (and assemblers for asm), but a lot of it is going to be based on English and it'll be hard mastering(or even working with) the language without know English.

Programming is all about understanding and little about remembering. So if he doesn't understand the language he's working with he'll have a bit of trouble.
they have tutorials for c++ in spanish, but no compiler that understands spanish functions instead of english ones

I'm sure you can find a tut in portuguese.
Quote Originally Posted by treeham View Post
they have tutorials for c++ in spanish, but no compiler that understands spanish functions instead of english ones

I'm sure you can find a tut in portuguese.
yes there are books in portuguese (im portuguese), but you still need to code in english...
thanks for all the replies guys.
you are all helpful.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us