Coding C++ Cheats with Pointers
Hello, I'm coding a C++ cheat using a Console Application just for testing and I'm having a bit trouble.
The game uses a 64 bit process, I have few pointers but I'm pretty sure none of them will work and I need to find a real pointer and make it write in memory as a loop.
The problem is I cant find a correct pointer, addresses are dynamic and dont know what can I do.
For example, most of the pointers I find are like "game.exe" +05644684 + offsets 307 and 3A0 and dont know if they will work or I have to find a pointer by a different way.
The game uses a 64 bit process, I have few pointers but I'm pretty sure none of them will work and I need to find a real pointer and make it write in memory as a loop.
The problem is I cant find a correct pointer, addresses are dynamic and dont know what can I do.
For example, most of the pointers I find are like "game.exe" +05644684 + offsets 307 and 3A0 and dont know if they will work or I have to find a pointer by a different way.

1840c3d7274987cdb6e6d984