PostDead Frontier Standalone Client AOBS + Bonus Lua Script

Posts 46–60 of 128 · Page 4 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by BR13Vinicius View Post
I see alot of people complaining about dza and superboy and asking for anti-vomit/explosion aob.. If you have dza nor superboy and don't want to deal with vomit and explosions simply don't fight explosive/puking zombies, it's easy as that, not trying to be rude but i don't get hit by puking zombies, i even melee them most of the time "what about explosive zombies?" i simply run away from them, sometimes i even kill them, with a shotgun...

- - - Updated - - -



superboy is working fine.

- - - Updated - - -



?
but when i use infinite energy it always said failed and im posting the code right
Quote Originally Posted by AznYungztah2 View Post
but when i use infinite energy it always said failed and im posting the code right
AoB = AOBScan("22 ?? ?? ?? ?? 5A 58 7D ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B")
if (AoB) then
print("Infinite Energy OK")
for i=0,AoB.getCount()-1 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[i],16)+3, 0x70, 0x41)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("Infinite Energy FAILED")
end

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dex73r123 View Post
what was the loot value back then when it worked like? I might figure it out, just need to know what it looked like
Looting Table
Code:
AoB = AOBScan("01 00 04 02 1F 23 7D")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==3) then
print("Looting Table Test 3 OK")
for noob=0,2 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[noob],16)+5, 0x94)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("Looting Table Test 3 FAILED")
end
GM Loot
Code:
AoB = AOBScan("00 0A 7D ?? ?? 00 04 02 ?? ?? ?? D1 01 00 04 28 ?? 1B 00 ?? ??F4 20 ?? ?? 25 26")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==3) then
print("GM Loot OK")
for noob=0,2 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[noob],16)+9, 0x13)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("GM Loot FAILED")
end
Quote Originally Posted by BR13Vinicius View Post
AoB = AOBScan("22 ?? ?? ?? ?? 5A 58 7D ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B")
if (AoB) then
print("Infinite Energy OK")
for i=0,AoB.getCount()-1 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[i],16)+3, 0x70, 0x41)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("Infinite Energy FAILED")
end

- - - Updated - - -



Looting Table
Code:
AoB = AOBScan("01 00 04 02 1F 23 7D")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==3) then
print("Looting Table Test 3 OK")
for noob=0,2 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[noob],16)+5, 0x94)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("Looting Table Test 3 FAILED")
end
GM Loot
Code:
AoB = AOBScan("00 0A 7D ?? ?? 00 04 02 ?? ?? ?? D1 01 00 04 28 ?? 1B 00 ?? ??F4 20 ?? ?? 25 26")
if (AoB and AoB.getCount()==3) then
print("GM Loot OK")
for noob=0,2 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[noob],16)+9, 0x13)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("GM Loot FAILED")
end
Thanks btw do you have skype? I'd like to play and hack with you sometime we could become close friends man :P
Mano esses Looting Table e o GM Loot Funfa pq aki no Launcher nao funfa
Quote Originally Posted by AznYungztah2 View Post
Thanks btw do you have skype? I'd like to play and hack with you sometime we could become close friends man :P
Yeah, my skype is junior14171 and dlscord is BR13Vinicius#8017, i'd recommend adding my dlscord, i'm not using skype very often so i may take a long time to check your messages

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by louu View Post
Mano esses Looting Table e o GM Loot Funfa pq aki no Launcher nao funfa
Nenhum dos dois estao funcionando!
Hey, i dont know what happen but GM Loot dont work for me im using Internet Explorer for execute it, what is wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by MrCrossing View Post
Hey, i dont know what happen but GM Loot dont work for me im using Internet Explorer for execute it, what is wrong?
GM Loot got patched
Quote Originally Posted by BR13Vinicius View Post
GM Loot got patched
I wish I knew how to find codes I'd work on helping you find GM loot all night until we find it
what was the loot value back then when it worked like? I might figure it out, just need to know what it looked like
What ca you get from GM loot? I kinda dont know about it

- - - Updated - - -

How about money hack? Or is it even possible?

- - - Updated - - -

As I experienced, I think its fine to kill bosses with 15k hp and below. Dont just stand around and move quite a bit every time you attack. I dont know if it is true or Ive just got lucky not to be detected. TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMischief View Post
What ca you get from GM loot? I kinda dont know about it

- - - Updated - - -

How about money hack? Or is it even possible?

- - - Updated - - -

As I experienced, I think its fine to kill bosses with 15k hp and below. Dont just stand around and move quite a bit every time you attack. I dont know if it is true or Ive just got lucky not to be detected. TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
GM loot pretty much gives you gold membership loot without you having to pay

You can manage to find a glitch/hack on the gambling den, not sure if it is possible to make one on the inner city tho
Quote Originally Posted by BR13Vinicius View Post
GM loot pretty much gives you gold membership loot without you having to pay

You can manage to find a glitch/hack on the gambling den, not sure if it is possible to make one on the inner city tho
got anyone working codes for gm loot?
Um are you selflearned or do you go some programing program? If so what languague do you use?
Quote Originally Posted by amjad120 View Post
Um are you selflearned or do you go some programing program? If so what languague do you use?
Hey, I'm selflearned and what do you mean by programming program? you mean like a school? If that's the case then, no, i don't go to any programming school, i usually watch videos or lookup at wikis/tutorials to learn more. I'm yet a beginner at progamming so i don't really know C++ or C# or any other like those, I'm only trying to learn CE/Roblox lua at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I think im Goku View Post
Can you find a hack for gambling den ?
I can try but don't expect anything, I'm really dumb
Posts 46–60 of 128 · Page 4 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?