PostDead Frontier Standalone Client AOBS + Bonus Lua Script

Posts 61–75 of 128 · Page 5 of 9
There aint no gambling den hack, u used to be able to mark the queen in the SWF but you can't do it anymore, the only tatic is randomly choosing and doubling your bet everytime you lose, and even that has a limit
Quote Originally Posted by carymenac View Post
There aint no gambling den hack, u used to be able to mark the queen in the SWF but you can't do it anymore, the only tatic is randomly choosing and doubling your bet everytime you lose, and even that has a limit
orr you could use cheat engine and make the browser speed kind of slow so you can keep your eye on the card
Quote Originally Posted by AznYungztah2 View Post
orr you could use cheat engine and make the browser speed kind of slow so you can keep your eye on the card
Keeping an eye on it is scam lol. Its not true even if you follow it in slowest motion. The result is purely random. IN MY OPINION.
Well no if you knew how actual 3 card monte works youd realize from top down its nearly impossible to see which card is the ace since they do false toss in game too
Quote Originally Posted by carymenac View Post
Well no if you knew how actual 3 card monte works youd realize from top down its nearly impossible to see which card is the ace since they do false toss in game too
Cary, add me on skype "arig421"

what say you we revive our old forum?
Quote Originally Posted by Ariband View Post
Cary, add me on skype "arig421"

what say you we revive our old forum?
yeah nah, its gone and ive given up finding codes, i still don't know how to get the file from the client, i might find codes if someone told me how to get access to the file

Edit: nevermind that was easy, i might try finding codes again, ill post if i find anything interesting
when i use super boy dead frontier stops responding! help pls
Quote Originally Posted by NoelKreiss16 View Post
when i use super boy dead frontier stops responding! help pls
Not sure what to do but try this






Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMischief View Post
What ca you get from GM loot? I kinda dont know about it

- - - Updated - - -

How about money hack? Or is it even possible?

- - - Updated - - -

As I experienced, I think its fine to kill bosses with 15k hp and below. Dont just stand around and move quite a bit every time you attack. I dont know if it is true or Ive just got lucky not to be detected. TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Yeah I was using DZA 1-4 to boss hunt on my alt then I got banned. I tried moving around on another alt I was not banned for circling the boss while shooting at it. As soon as I got lazy and stopped circling the bosses I got banned. So I think it really helps to move around when using DZA 1-4 on bosses.
is it safe to use sptrint hack on multiplayer ?
Quote Originally Posted by bagar View Post
is it safe to use sptrint hack on multiplayer ?
Derp, nope. Don't use it you will get reported fast..
Quote Originally Posted by BR13Vinicius View Post
Derp, nope. Don't use it you will get reported fast..
What if you don't sprint by players, will you still get reported?
Quote Originally Posted by drcee View Post
What if you don't sprint by players, will you still get reported?
You won't get reported if you be very careful, but why would you even play in multiplayer if you have to stay away from players?
Posts 61–75 of 128 · Page 5 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?