Patterns?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Patterns?
Anyone have the patterns for the following?

ClientState
LocalPlayer
EntityList
ViewMatrix
RadarBase

I started finding them myself and realized that i am shit at making patterns and it was going to take me forever to get them all. I'm sure someone on here has them already. Thanks guys.
Quote Originally Posted by HexMurder View Post
Anyone have the patterns for the following?

ClientState
LocalPlayer
EntityList
ViewMatrix
RadarBase

I started finding them myself and realized that i am shit at making patterns and it was going to take me forever to get them all. I'm sure someone on here has them already. Thanks guys.
Just download IDA and find a tutorial on youtube Making paterns is really easy todo so.
Quote Originally Posted by maikel233 View Post
Just download IDA and find a tutorial on youtube Making paterns is really easy todo so.
I am aware of how to make patterns. As i said it would just take a while to do. And i figured someone on here has them.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us