#Unkn0wn injector# Multiple .DLL injector release.

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
Meh, Posted in the Vb section already, as Open Source, Just one more injector, with the same source as everyone else's.

When is a coder going to be original?

Looks good though.

I deff. Say remove auto Update.

No need for that... It is a injector not a complicated application which needs constant debugging (just IMO)


Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
Meh, Posted in the Vb section already, as Open Source, Just one more injector, with the same source as everyone else's.

When is a coder going to be original?

Looks good though.

I deff. Say remove auto Update.

No need for that... It is a injector not a complicated application which needs constant debugging (just IMO)


uy always steal wut im gonna say u whore, but yea every one leeches and says they made it get use to it
Quote Originally Posted by D3Dh0oker View Post
uy always steal wut im gonna say u whore, but yea every one leeches and says they made it get use to it
Who are you? j/k

@ leechers,

I know they do, and yes, they should give credit, But I was more referring to doing something original, You would think by now the CA section would be tired of all these injectors, that are all exactly the same.

But again, with that said, It still looks good, just wish to see something different in the software is all.
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post


Who are you? j/k

@ leechers,

I know they do, and yes, they should give credit, But I was more referring to doing something original, You would think by now the CA section would be tired of all these injectors, that are all exactly the same.

But again, with that said, It still looks good, just wish to see something different in the software is all.
yesh lol , i remember when i made a tapper with no hotkeys and ugly back ground, i was so happy!!! but know i do private shyt
Again theirs way too many injectors
We may as well just get a section for tools
gawd.
wdf
Well if they have the same functions then yeah the code will probally be similar,I plan on realeasing my public hack soon so..

But yeah this code isn't leeched with my name on it, I don't have anyone elses source codes on my computer,I don't like to look at them even if they are a good reference.

and I doesn't have the auto update button anymore,I deleted it. I just didn't change the picture.
I cant download it :S
the atachment its wrong... cant click on it.
finject use
Copied source Code?
many injectors and low hacks.. lol
he just copied and pastedv this shit, i doubt he has a PUBLIC HACK, if he does and relese's it well then... ill be ur hooker intil then FAIL
THe source for this is available in the vb section, and it is the "Atypical" C&P,

Still though, so is everyone elses

so either way , not bad
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
THe source for this is available in the vb section, and it is the "Atypical" C&P,

Still though, so is everyone elses

so either way , not bad
Inknown has just been pwned bai nextgen1
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?