[Release] Kizz's Hack Injector [Release]

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] Kizz's Hack Injector [Release]
This is an injector that uses Kizz.dll and d3d9.dll (from your system32).

This removes the need for XP users that don't know what they're doing to find they're d3d9.dll, and it puts it all together in one program.

I made this over my vacation, this was not made by someone else, so please don't claim it was.

Right now, theres only manual injection as I don't know how to make it automatic, you can inject it by either pressing the button or using NumPad 9.

Screenshots:



Virus Scan: (Note: There are false positives, I have no reason to release a virus here)

Virus Scan - Click Here

File EHax_Kizz_Hack_Injector.rar received on 2009.07.28 20:07:19 (UTC)
Current status: Loading ... queued waiting scanning finished NOT FOUND STOPPED
Result: 5/41 (12.2%)

I have no clue if this works or the bypasses were patched, I made it while I was away on vacation with no way of testing it.

~Eddie~
EHax Kizz Hack Injector.rarattachment deleted · 226 downloads before removal
Kay ill try...
And i thought the bypasses were patched...
They are? I made this while I was away. And for some reason it won't attach o.O

Nevermind, attached.
Wye just not inject with perX?
Quote Originally Posted by DjFunky View Post
Wye just not inject with perX?
This is for the XP users that either dont know to A. Go to their system32 and get the dll. or B. are just too lazy to do it, also, it follows the KIS method, keep it simple, and does exactly that by keeping it in one simple program.
so this wont work on vista?? dam
how do you get this working with your own dlls?
Quote Originally Posted by LeetWarrior View Post
how do you get this working with your own dlls?
What's that supposed to mean?
Open it up, get to the injector, and press the Inject DLL button while Combat Arms is opening.
it says cant find process

EDIT: what do you mean by Inject DLL button while Combat Arms is opening
i dont understand how to use this
does this sitll work
its a manual injector.. open it and right after you click game start preferably before hackshield opens you either press the button for inject or hit "9" on your NumPad.. it works the same as perx and has the file locations written into the program, just an alternative, might work better than perx because most people use perx to inject their bypass's so HS and CA have its signature.. im trying it now

EDIT: i got the runtime error 339: Component 'COMDLG32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.. seems i gotta gotta find this file and put it in my system32 folder

2nd EDIT: now its running.. if u got the same error message to download "COMDLG32.OCX" click http://www.ocxdump.com/cgi-bin/testw...C/COMDLG32.OCX

3rd EDIT: i got "can't find process" you sure u got the injection path right? im sure u do but it says it cant find it
Yeah so it doesn't work. How can I delete this? It won't allow me to delete it.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?