[Release] Kizz's Hack Injector [Release]

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
log into your computer as administrator and delete it

or an even simpler solution would be to open task manager and see if its running in your processes tab.. if it is end process and try again.. after closing out i had it running twice in my processes tab and had to close both but i was able to delete after
Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
log into your computer as administrator and delete it
Not my computer, it's brothers and his wife's computer. Also it's an XP...I think? All I know is that it's Dell lmao.
Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
Not my computer, it's brothers and his wife's computer. Also it's an XP...I think? All I know is that it's Dell lmao.
^^^ try that.. and a dell?? my appologies
Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
^^^ try that.. and a dell?? my appologies
Lmao nevermind it was running for some reason.
I tried it once and it wouldn't even run while running CA.
Anyways thanks, the task manager helped.
what a fucking gay signature, i did not create u and i wanna kill u
Quote Originally Posted by stopperofpre View Post
what a fucking gay signature, i did not create u and i wanna kill u
1. Stop double posting and spamming and flaming kid. Hopefully you will get banned for this.
2. My sig isn't "gay", it has a meaning that someone who has at least a 6th grade education would understand, so go to 6th grade and then read it again, you might learn something kiddo.
Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
Not my computer, it's brothers and his wife's computer. Also it's an XP...I think? All I know is that it's Dell lmao.
Um, i guess you tried it on someone elses system so that if it would fuck up, it wouldn't be on yours; lol ; good show
I get error "cant find prossess
PLease help me (injector)
I need help with the injector when I open it and I write Engine.exe and I brownse Bypass.dll and it said Waiting for a program start are something like this want I do?? please help me
yea it dont work eddie.. good try tho bro
Ugh, back to the drawing board.
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?