Outdated[27.7.X12] myClient

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Nice is this the same as the one you added with the plugins version waiting for aproove?
how can I use this in steam is that even possible?
Approved, looks good

Quote Originally Posted by toddddd View Post
Making a new thread since SOMEONE doesnt know how to merge things around here lol
*AHEM*
I blame MPGH

Quote Originally Posted by jlynch View Post
how can I use this in steam is that even possible?
Go here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Realm of the Mad God\

Delete AssembleeGameClientProxy.swf
Name tod's myClient to AssembleeGameClientProxy.swf
Put that inside the steam RotMG folder
Quote Originally Posted by 059 View Post
Approved, looks good
but pending approval?
says notify admin when I click a link
Yah he did forget it
Lel woops fixed it, thanks.
Now its working thx again

- - - Updated - - -

Is full screen not working for anyone else?
Quote Originally Posted by TheAngryPanamanian View Post
Now its working thx again

- - - Updated - - -

Is full screen not working for anyone else?
Works for me. Make sure you have it turned on in the settings. You can also set the map scale with /mscale (i use like /mscale .8 or /mscale .9). Also make sure you have the "Show All" option set under the flash player menu -> View
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?