DiscussionUnidentified 35

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Unidentified 35
So, in the spirit of me turning in Nulgath Demands Work ten times and still not getting Uni 35 to drop, I was just wondering how many tries it took others. So, to those of you that got AFDL, did RNGesus bless you with a quick uni 35 drop, or were you like me, suffering?
Took me two extra tries after getting all the pieces, so 6 in total I think.
it took me +10 times not sure how many but i think i get it 12-14 tries. you just gotta be lucky.
6 tries for me.
Yeah, just got my 11th turn in, nothing. Back to the grind..
Don't lose hope.

The longest record that I know of is 39 tries.
12th try was the one for me. Proud owner of AFDL now.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?