DiscussionWhy do you cheat?

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Why do you cheat?
The title says it all. Any reason as to why you currently cheat in CSGO?

Try, to be honest.

I did it for the fun of creating something, never really played the game. Have like 300 hours in total.
I cheat because it's fun. I mostly play HvH servers because I didn't find it fun to get my accounts report botted by people, I lost so much money in a couple weeks from buying new accounts, so I stopped cheating in MM and just play community servers now.
I cheat because I m a big noob silver at the game kappa. Also it's fun owning people who take the game very serious when they see that you cheat with expensive skins it gets even funnier.
I only cheat on mm and esea. I never play with autowall, that's for noobs.
Quote Originally Posted by gigagiga View Post
I cheat because I m a big noob silver at the game kappa. Also it's fun owning people who take the game very serious when they see that you cheat with expensive skins it gets even funnier.
I only cheat on mm and esea. I never play with autowall, that's for noobs.
Neat.

OFF TOPIC:
One of my friend just got banned on esea with my cheat. He was using it for around 2 months. I don't know what happened, but that's good to hear that ppl manage to get around that. My big 1337 bypass was making a kernel mode driver and starting it before the client of esea starts up.
Quote Originally Posted by Don Coderleone View Post
Neat.

OFF TOPIC:
One of my friend just got banned on esea with my cheat. He was using it for around 2 months. I don't know what happened, but that's good to hear that ppl manage to get around that. My big 1337 bypass was making a kernel mode driver and starting it before the client of esea starts up.
Highly doubt it was your cheat because by reversing esea you would now they upload memory regions of users to their server. Thus manual analysis will rekt your cheat
Quote Originally Posted by antep2727 View Post
Highly doubt it was your cheat because by reversing esea you would now they upload memory regions of users to their server. Thus manual analysis will rekt your cheat
Maybe that's why i got rekted, who knows. It sounds completely illegal btw.
because i sucked, but I didn't rage with my hacks I still played legit.
Because it is possible? I only toggle when someone is obv. Simple
I play with hacks only when I am bored and what to wreck some pros with a boosted acc and not to lose terribly(legit hacks).
I mostly play without hacks, but always have a backup in case of smurfs or hackers who think spinbot makes them immortal.
do it for the fun
I cheat because it's fun to see people's reactions and for the skins
i cheat because it is just a completely other game with all these extra ways of going about it and it is pretty funny
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?