DiscussionWhy do you cheat?

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
I'm student, not a pro player and dont want to be, and i just want to have ez game with out becoming nervous, you know better when you play there must be some stupid shit who tuns mic on all the time (u can mute but still) or when they die on purpose because they dont like that they have cunts in there team
I don't like playing games and cheating make me laugh
Quote Originally Posted by Don Coderleone View Post
Neat.

OFF TOPIC:
One of my friend just got banned on esea with my cheat. He was using it for around 2 months. I don't know what happened, but that's good to hear that ppl manage to get around that. My big 1337 bypass was making a kernel mode driver and starting it before the client of esea starts up.
kernel can be detected.
Get Direct memory access through the motherboard it won't be detected.
I cheat because it's completely fun and engaging when it comes to adding tons of stuff that the game does not come with or support! Do I still do it? Sometimes here and there just to get a laugh off other players~ =
Probably because it makes games a bit easier, less stressful. Average player warms up before joining competitive, I can jump into the game half asleep and still perform well. HVH is like an additional gamemode, also fun to play once in a while.
high elo is full of them, having an undetected hack is always godxP
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?