Login Error

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Login Error
Hey MPGH
Everytime i run CA it loads beautiful, but when i get to the login screen i log in and always get a error saying
"Unable to contact the login server.Please try agian"
I have Run As Administrator
I have installed on my laptop and tryed but every computer i try it on i get an error
i also tryed my other CA account still nothing
Here is a SS:
hey man
you change your password
i say that for the
nexon password update
so try to change your password
1. Login to Nexon Site
2. Go to Combat Arms
3. You will see something with password update and click it to change your password.
4. The first time this happend to me I never knew what happen i thought my account was banned T_T but when I changed the password it worked fine.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?