Login error

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Login error
I keep getting this error but i dont know what it means. Anyone know what it means?

Wrong pass? Wrong login name? xD

Maybe it is that.. Otherwise i dont know :S
I dont think its a wrong pass or id cause i retype it like 3 times after this happened. I also went and checked if my account got created over at the site and it said it was created.
Quote Originally Posted by americanguy View Post
I keep getting this error but i dont know what it means. Anyone know what it means?

u dont log in from there u do it from sight then press start after u have logged in...
hmmm looks like what happens in international WR when the connection is fucked.......but idk i dont play korean so idk wut to tell u dude )
it was meant to be people... just move on...
in my korean warrock i dont have to login i just auto connect.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?