[Help] Multi-Inject Problem

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
wasn't there a release a few days ago x.x?
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
wasn't there a release a few days ago x.x?
Yah it was unkowns injecotr lol but shhh its a secret
Quote Originally Posted by Unkn0wn_h4cker View Post
ai ai ai *tuts*
unknown, your injector never worked for me.
for some reason when i try and inject a dll into a process it doesn't work.
It does work, but like most attempts at following a tut, unknowns was poorly executed, there are some small modifications that need to be made.
Idk if this work, just something i putted together fast:

Code:
       For i = 0 To ListBox1.Items.Count
            For Each dll In ListBox1.Items
                pszLibFileRemote = dll
            Next
        Next
tell me if it works or not.
Does no buddy really do any research on a subject anymore before they just ask for someones source?
Does anybody*

and, yes, I am ok with providing source, but the concept is readily available or as Obama/Drake has said numerous times.
If it can be found in search or in Google, there is no need for a whole thread on it.

And in most cases, when I answer a question, I have to open VS and plug in all the information or write something, and honestly in the case of a injector, it isn't as simple as C&P, I would have to make it work.

So in this instance, trial and error is the best approach as the "generic code" as used by Ugleh and everyone else ends the program if the injection fails, wrap a Try Catch ex as exception end try and see if it is failing because the app doesn't exist, the name is wrong, couldn't find... or so forth and so on, work out the issues, it will truly help you learn,

everyone is tired of hearing this, but I must say, I know alot about vb as I started vb on windows 3.1 (16 bit OS), and through answering the questions in a trial and error form (in some cases,usually in regards to injectors and trainers) even I have learned from others questions (considering injectors and trainers only became interesting to me once I entered Mpgh.net, even though I understood the fundementals prior to mpgh.net, it only became a need to attempt post mpgh.net, therefor I leanred.)

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us