[HELP] Injecting problem

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP] Injecting problem
Whenever I inject a dll it doesn't work, for example i use Faith Injector it says windows 7 detected? Is there a way to be undetected?
Help would be appreciated.


-melee
Quote Originally Posted by melee View Post
Whenever I inject a dll it doesn't work, for example i use Faith Injector it says windows 7 detected? Is there a way to be undetected?
Help would be appreciated.


-melee
LOL, why does your OS need to be undetected. I have been using FInject for months and that's not a problem
well idk i inject correctly. and hacks don't work ingame
Try use another injector.
There are currently no known hacks working
Well first off I suggest using f1inject for your hacks

  1. Go to settings and make sure both boxes are checked.
  2. Then make sure you type in crossfire.exe for process name.
  3. and then make sure the hack you are using is undetected.
Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
Well first off I suggest using f1inject for your hacks

  1. Go to settings and make sure both boxes are checked.
  2. Then make sure you type in crossfire.exe for process name.
  3. and then make sure the hack you are using is undetected.
Don't forget to run Finject as admin.
What ever! why do you change your OS !
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us