HelpPost-Ban Method Opinions Needed

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Post-Ban Method Opinions Needed
Just got my first strike and within 2 weeks got nailed with a 30-day ban and possible reset of account.

I wanted to ask if you guys think this plan sounds like a decent method to get my stuff back.

1. Buy another copy of GTA (discounted via G2A/GreenManGaming etc.)
2. Create new Social Club account not linked to Steam
3. Use money server/service

I figure since the money would not derive from my pc and local GTA folder then I would go undetected thus being able to buy the cars/property I had before if R* erases my assets.

So... Thoughts? Is there anything I'm unaware of that would deem this impractical?
Recovery Service will be better...
Not really. Any modifications will be detected doesn't matter if the service or mod menu is safe or not. Plus there's an ongoing banwave so i'd stay away from modding in general
There's a few sellers that sell new premodded accounts such as Theycanthandle. They're mostly safe as well.
Just buy a modded account that's it
Get an account from mastercheep (2.8 USD) and then get a good recovery service. Be careful with what service you get because many services are using public menus or gta force (and yes gta force is a fucking shit).
Quote Originally Posted by samtimusprime View Post
Just got my first strike and within 2 weeks got nailed with a 30-day ban and possible reset of account.

I wanted to ask if you guys think this plan sounds like a decent method to get my stuff back.

1. Buy another copy of GTA (discounted via G2A/GreenManGaming etc.)
2. Create new Social Club account not linked to Steam
3. Use money server/service

I figure since the money would not derive from my pc and local GTA folder then I would go undetected thus being able to buy the cars/property I had before if R* erases my assets.

So... Thoughts? Is there anything I'm unaware of that would deem this impractical?
You should consider buying a recovery on the shop section, just stay away from people using free menu's.
buy a recovery and get an alt that you can use forever. I can sell you mine, it already had a recovery on it and is premodded, no bans
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?