2K Post Ban =0

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
eat that, You cocksukker !! have fun
GOOD DAY SIR !

D:

someguy2?
HI GOURAB..


Gourav, is that you on your sig....I hope not, else my dream will fall apart..
Quote Originally Posted by Dokuda2 View Post
HI GOURAB..


Gourav, is that you on your sig....I hope not, else my dream will fall apart..
thats the black version of me my twin
lol, didn't you see the "gourav exposed" thread O_o there were like 5 gouravs
eww.. Thankfully i didnt,,

get on msn gourab
Quote Originally Posted by Dokuda2 View Post
eat that, You cocksukker !! have fun
Have fun? I'm going to get some hand injury from Gunz. Hmm, whens MPGH's Gunz server opening up?
Quote Originally Posted by Someguytwo View Post
Have fun? I'm going to get some hand injury from Gunz. Hmm, whens MPGH's Gunz server opening up?
NEVER D:
Good for that, Gunz sucks arse..

hand injury of gunz.. You jerk of to gunz... no way..
then unblock me you fuckface ;D
Hey, ******s. NO 1-to-1 conversations, that's what PMs are for.
few people on msn said it says i am ofline ...

ok i will stop posting D:
SORY ARUN!!!
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?