2K Post Ban =0

Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Someguytwo View Post
Have fun? I'm going to get some hand injury from Gunz. Hmm, whens MPGH's Gunz server opening up?
It's called carpal tunnel, not some hand injury.
You're to smart for mpgh ffs... get a life ;D
Quote Originally Posted by Dokuda2 View Post
You're to smart for mpgh ffs... get a life ;D
I actually have one; you obviously don't.
Holy mother fuck. Since when was 2k post ban two years? I'm banned till 2010 because I'm a disliked member. =0
Quote Originally Posted by Someguytwo View Post
Holy mother fuck. Since when was 2k post ban two years? I'm banned till 2010 because I'm a disliked member. =0
It usually says that but someone eventually unbans you...........................................even tually
Usually says 1 year after, but w/e jetamay.
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
I actually have one; you obviously don't.
... Total Posts: 3,324 (15.73 posts per day)


Ofcourse, you obviously have a life.. Im so sorry for even thinking you didnt have one, accept my appologies
LOL Dumbass.

That was in the summer where it took an hour to accumulate that.

Clearly you can only look at what's plain out in front of you instead of thinking, not that you fucking can.
Quote Originally Posted by Dokuda2 View Post
... Total Posts: 3,324 (15.73 posts per day)


Ofcourse, you obviously have a life.. Im so sorry for even thinking you didnt have one, accept my appologies
15 posts per day .. it dosen't take that much time to post 15 posts..
Quote Originally Posted by Dokuda2 View Post
... Total Posts: 3,324 (15.73 posts per day)


Ofcourse, you obviously have a life.. Im so sorry for even thinking you didnt have one, accept my appologies
The only difference with you and kanna, Is kanna does not play games all day, he actually multi-tasks. Hints 'Final' and 'study', that does not qualify for any French classes though.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Hey, ******s. NO 1-to-1 conversations, that's what PMs are for.
AGREED .
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?