Testers Needed.

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Testers Needed.
I need testers for this fake hack and bypass I just made.


IT OWNZ.
yea its great i have it

Rabbid George says:

Rabbid George says:
Claim to have this
Rabbid George says:
just as a joke
Rabbid George says:
say you have it
Rabbid George says:
and say it is amazing.
Rabbid George says:
Nao!


No one wants in on this?
i can try it.. hope it isnt a virus. :S
woot
yeah i hope it aint a virus
Just doing a little fine-tuning.
kk
k are you guna pm us when u wanna test it?
notice that he said "fake".
And I almost had more chewbs haning off of me D:


You weren't supposed to say anything.
then whats the point of this? isnt it spam?
I just wanted to see how many people would reply to this even though I stated that it was fake.
yweah
i thought about that...i really did..but i believed em so u partly got me..
so your aloud to spam? just to get your post count up..
This has nothing to do with my post count.

I was proving a point.
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?