Testers Needed.

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by dav1edav1e11 View Post
that you can spam?
No. The point was that people will reply to any thread with the word "testers" in the name even though it was clearly fake. To further prove this, I even said it was fake.
dude
stop trying to get yer post count up...so stfu..
People fell for this.

WR section is fucking hilarious.
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
People fell for this.

WR section is fucking hilarious.
Someone appreciates it.
yeah
i appreciate it too..you got me..lmfao i laugh if i tink bout it..
I definitely appreciate this. Now I have more proof when I say "FUCKING READ YOU NOOBS"
And if you highlight Gourav ("Doubleganger")'s post, you can see an MSN conversation between me and him where I told him to claim he had my hack.


Anyone notice that one?
wow.. ted u got some people good... lol
Lol, you too noob. Kidding. That was so fucking hilarious.
nah.
Gourav knew all along.
Lol. Obviously me too. That was so gay.
i was the 1st one to post ... even posted stuff in white under my post no 1 bother these days =/
calm down
calm down dav1...seriously nice one ted..
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us