ArrowMPGH HACK TESTERS

Posts 76–90 of 158 · Page 6 of 11
I've done many beta testing before. And i also would never leach anything from mpgh.
I'm also not gonna spam "Where is the hack???" if u won't pick me. I would give u a very good feedback, like errors with the hacks (Most hacks get crossfire to crash after some time) but i hope tis wont be necessary. So pleas pick me to. My System:

Win 7 64bit (would also be good if it works there)
Geforce 8800GT
4GB RAM
Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2,4 ghz
Quote Originally Posted by Gammelfrog View Post
what about my apply?

regards
Gammelfrog
Omg wait check first post he will edit..if u are in that post then u will test ---
i want a Hack Tester.

Datas:
Age: 16
Most loved Forum: MPGH.NET
Games: CrossFire, CsS
OS: Vista SP2 32 Bit

i hope u take me at the hack tester list, i not leech it never!!!!!! i hate leachers! but not every one has VIsta SP2 so i can test of it ork on VISTA SP2
Quote Originally Posted by Salson View Post
i want a Hack Tester.
so go find 1
Quote Originally Posted by [mpeegh]skull View Post
so go find 1
hehe my english is not the best xD i know ^^
I Don't wanna test it >.<
yeah...cos ur busy posting useless shit...
im a good tester and i dont leach but does it work on xp? :O
ghost_mode im adding u to the list
Quote Originally Posted by beta_guy View Post
ghost_mode im adding u to the list
thx man are u looking for bugs and that kind of stuff?
you dont need alot off people for test just pm a minion your you wanna test on All Systems?
I play Cross Fire 4 hours per day during the week and 10 hours sartudays and 10 hours Sundays , If I can help let me know
Another thing I am 35 years old and I dont care if someone tell that I am to old to play lollllllllll
u idiots...dont post posts like : nice...or cool


u have to say if u want or not

IDIOTS
Tester
I try again with better english i hope xD

Datas
Game: CrossFire
OS: Windowns Vista SP2 32 Bit
Time Playing: 4-5 hours per Day


I hope i can be a Tester XD i will it soooooo much ^^

PLS add me i say it again PLS add me xD
Posts 76–90 of 158 · Page 6 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us