ArrowMPGH HACK TESTERS

Posts 91–105 of 158 · Page 7 of 11
I need to post this bullshit
nice ^^ gl
Hey, beta_guy, if you didnt get my pm i will post it on here. xD

Code:
OS: Ubuntu 9.10
Processor: Intel(R) Celeron{R} M CPU 520 @1.60GHz 1.60GHz
Ram: 2 GB
I also have the following on virtual machines
Windows Vista 32 service pack 2
Windows Seven 32
Windows XP Pro service pack 3
Quote Originally Posted by beta_guy View Post
i already hav selected testers for Win Xp 32
do you get for windows 7 32 bit? because i have it on my laptop
Im not from z8games I have windows 7 prof.32 bit

but ill just wait till its out...

cus im a leecher.
Quote Originally Posted by Z8Games View Post
Im not from z8games I have windows 7 prof.32 bit

but ill just wait till its out...

cus im a leecher.
dnt release it to the public...
IP ban that leecher... then release it xD
okay, now i need a win7 64bit tester
Hey my os

is windows vista 32 bit
and im in ireland
then do we got the chance to test it? (if im tester)
dont spam or beg chill out guys he said it would be a public hack just chill 8)
I was wondering if you have anyone for Windows 7 32-bit , i posted my system information on page 6 of this thread just in case you missed it.
/Close this Thread
/All testers and staff selected
Thanks for all applyers.
And thanks to beta_guy for adding me to a Staff.
Posts 91–105 of 158 · Page 7 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us