ExclamationImproper player info

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Improper player info
Technically this is a glitch, although it is not a useful one, and more of a pest. This morning I was doing particularly good in ghost mode (37-3 without hacks ), but it disconnected me halfway through due to "Improper player info". I'm not quite sure what caused this, given that the only other incidences involving that error involved hacks (I had none that day). Help, or even and explanation would be greatly appreciated.
Yeah... That happened to me. That was used to stop people from glitching ect.
You should post to Z8Games.
yeah i was playing knife and this happened 2 me and it sucked cuzz i was ace
yeah it happens
appear that message but then if you want to enter to the same room np you're in
lol ingame it suks..it happens rarely to me but only in lobby
yea this happened to me..OMG i hate that.. -,-
It happens to my brother alot more, and it's probably because he has a less powerful computer :/ its only happened to me once in-game
Ohh Yeah, that Happens to me too... When i Superjump with my friends, we go undermap, Sky, Jump Glitch... whatever!
btw, if u go Under map in PowerPlant, u see Scary Faces Underground... don't go there, trust me...
OK Guys i wanna explain why and what happens
1st the newest patch not too long ago caused this...
2nd Z8games tried to patch up their glitches but in a fail attempt cause this error!
3rd Even before the update this happened in certain glitch spots
4th The INCORRECT PLAYER INFO Box comes up when u hit a corner or step on something
5th Their Is No way to fix it unless you avoid all doors walls windows corners gaps etc.
6th Z8games sucks sht now because of this fail patch -.-
7th Thank me and level up my HABAMON!
Quote Originally Posted by MechaChrist View Post
Technically this is a glitch, although it is not a useful one, and more of a pest. This morning I was doing particularly good in ghost mode (37-3 without hacks ), but it disconnected me halfway through due to "Improper player info". I'm not quite sure what caused this, given that the only other incidences involving that error involved hacks (I had none that day). Help, or even and explanation would be greatly appreciated.
Yeah I KNOW that too.....You will Disconnect....
like when you glitch in ZOMBIE PORT the BOX with a little space..
when I Slash the zombie's, It Crashes the game...........
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us