What language to learn in school?

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
What language to learn in school?
I have to choose between Russian, Finnish and German.
I (learned German) would choose Russian now if I had second choice, but its too late now. It's up to your preference
Go russian, german and finnish are gay
You don't need Finnish but Russian would be huge for you after Soviet Union. I mean, even my Kazak friends speak Russian with each other.
I did Spanish but I'd recommend Russian
Russian or German tbh I dont even know what Finnish is but it sounds like the country Finland
Your options aren't great, but i'd go russian.
Russia so if they invade you, you got the upper hand
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Russia so if they invade you, you got the upper hand
Lol'd. Anyway, yeah, go with the russian language.
Yeah I'd go for russia because I can become a russian spy.
Go with german. Many people all over the world speak german
German!
Russian so I can understand all those comrades playing csgo
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?