I was deciding to learn how to code hacks so what language?

PollWhich language do you think is the best for coding hacks
15 votes
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
I was deciding to learn how to code hacks so what language?
I am going to be learning how to code so I was wondering which language would be the best for coding Combat Arms, Call Of Duty hacks etc.

The main hacks i would like to make:

-Chams
-Speed Hack
-White Walls
-No Recoil
-Infinite Stamina
-Aimbot(If possible)

So if you guys could let me know which language you would say is the best for this kind of coding, i would appreciate it very much. It looks like C++ is a good language but if you disagree/agree leave a comment below.

Thanks
I Hack U Fall
C++ is obviously the best.

BTW, read the "How to hack" sticky, it's really helpful for the newbies.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
C++ is obviously the best.

BTW, read the "How to hack" sticky, it's really helpful for the newbies.
Thank you very much, but I would still like to see what the other people would say.
-Chams - d3d and c++
-Speed Hack - d3d or debugger (find the addy and offset )
-White Walls - d3d and C++
-No Recoil - UCE or debugger (find the addy and offset )
-Infinite Stamina - UCE or debugger (find the addy and offset )
-Aimbot(If possible) - debugger fine game engine info C++ for the basic math..

thats my input....
C++ for sure. VB fails in good hacks !!
just like everyone is saying.. learn c++.. but don't expect to be making hacks in a month.. -.-'
c++, give yourself a few years and you can make better hacks
Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
COBOL
Screw COBOL, it's all about Fortran.
Yeah. But COBOL is pretty much the closest language to actual english
And Fortran looks confusing
Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
Yeah. But COBOL is pretty much the closest language to actual english
And Fortran looks confusing
SPARC Assembly is actually the closest to the English language.

[php]
!PROCEDURE main
.section ".text"
.global main
.align 4
main:
save %sp, -96, %sp

L1:
set 96, %l0
mov %l0, %o0
call initObject ; nop
mov %o0, %l0
mov %l0, %o0
call Test$go ; nop
mov %o0, %l0
mov %l0, %o0
call println ; nop
L0:
ret
restore
!END main

!PROCEDURE Test$go
.section ".text"
.global Test$go
.align 4
Test$go:
save %sp, -96, %sp
[/php]

I beg to differ

[php]ADD YEARS TO AGE
[/php]

[php] IDENTIFICATION DIVISION.
PROGRAM-ID. HELLO-WORLD.
PROCEDURE DIVISION.
DISPLAY 'Hello, world'.
STOP RUN.[/php]
Did I say SPARC Assembly? I meant brainfuck.

[php]
+++++ +++++
[
> +++++ ++
> +++++ +++++
> +++
> +
<<<< -
]
> ++ .
> + .
+++++ ++ .
.
+++ .
> ++ .
<< +++++ +++++ +++++ .
> .
+++ .
----- - .
----- --- .
> + .
> .
[/php]

That clearly outputs 'Hello world'.
Once i was bored so i went through the whole list of programming languages on wikipedia and there was this one which some guy made and nobody could know how to because literally the hello world look like
[php]sdsad87-=432432SADjk;-432/php] Or pretty close. It took a machine to figure out how to write the hello world
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?