Roblox pricecheck

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Roblox pricecheck
My little brother is addicted and I'm gonna sell his account. It's for his own good.

How much do you guys reckon a roblox account is worth? I know for a fact he spent a 400 euro ish cash on it, over a span of 2-3 years.
Depends on the things he has, hats that are not limited don't have much value unless they aren't for sale or are extremely expensive, 5,000 R$+ would add $1-2 value or so, limited items and limited U items are $1-2.5 per 1,000 RAP. Robux is worth $2 per thousand.
Your best bet on selling a Roblox account is to go to V3rmillion.net

Your value could range depending on what he has as for limiteds
Honestly, who plays Roblox anymore? No demand on mpgh whatsoever.

Either no demand or horrible offers.
are you still selling it?
Quote Originally Posted by ashleus View Post
are you still selling it?
Yes I am.
@Kimchi other roblox intended forums are apparantly full of it.
@#%TGGEgw4tw4et4yggr\ very helpful, thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post


Yes I am.
@Kimchi other roblox intended forums are apparantly full of it.
@#%TGGEgw4tw4et4yggr\ very helpful, thank you.
Isn't it better asking there instead of here?
Quote Originally Posted by Kimchi View Post


Isn't it better asking there instead of here?
I found out about it right here, smartass.

I'll see what I can find, apparantly even after the money he spent, his account is worth shite.

What a dumbass.
Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post


I found out about it right here, smartass.

I'll see what I can find, apparantly even after the money he spent, his account is worth shite.

What a dumbass.
Literally no demand so...

Better off deleting the whole account
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?