Questioncorner glitch

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
corner glitch
ok i tried the new corner glitch with the shift but i cant seem to get it to work. it just seems to not let me in and stuff. i get on box and hold shift and jump while holding shift and then when i land i press w and then s and repeat that real fast.
what am i doing wrong
its right you must jump when it doesn't go then again jump.

PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED!
so jump twice if it doesnt work? can u go on the game and help me? my sn is xxlunesxx
u just dont know to glitch
I have taught soooo many people in the game how to glitch >.> infact i have even made some master glitchers xD

pm me and ill give you my IGN
i pm'd u..
You have to press crouch!!!!!!
STUPID! You don't have to press crouch anymore. In fact it makes it harder, and sometimes doesn't work. -_____- noob
Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
STUPID! You don't have to press crouch anymore. In fact it makes it harder, and sometimes doesn't work. -_____- noob
no ur fucking stupid...u still use crouch. when u get half way. u press crouc to fall thru dumbass
Yeah...I haven't been able to ever LEARN how to box glitch because the videos for it suck...people say teachers suck, but they couldn't do a teaching job for the life of them (I know I could though...-_-).

Anyway, we need some glitchers in the W3AK_Kings clan, so search for us on Z8's clan site and request to join.
Quote Originally Posted by ClamPie View Post
Yeah...I haven't been able to ever LEARN how to box glitch because the videos for it suck...people say teachers suck, but they couldn't do a teaching job for the life of them (I know I could though...-_-).

Anyway, we need some glitchers in the W3AK_Kings clan, so search for us on Z8's clan site and request to join.
if u did the 1st gen im sure u could do the 2nd gen. its much easier. and the vids r great...
yo well im not quite sure cuz i dont do alot of glitches on crossfire but i think when u do that thing w.e u said and u see the corner shaking walk ahead and crouch well i dont noe if im right or not cuz i jsut it off utube..
the corner never shakes for me thought like i am just on the box like normal but i never get anywhere close to gettin in the glitch
imma be on delta server. my sn is xxlunesxx so if u could look for me on there i need help to glitch
can you still get in it with the crouching. and also what maps are the easiest to glitch on
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us