DIY Laggswitch

Posts 91–105 of 159 · Page 7 of 11
Someone help me?

I'm Brazilian so I'm sorry for the bad English. Everytime i run this file there's a message:
"SUCCESS: Specified value was saved.
Press any key to continue. . . "

What am I doing wrong? Nothing happen
Quote Originally Posted by GatoMestree View Post
Someone help me?

I'm Brazilian so I'm sorry for the bad English. Everytime i run this file there's a message:
"SUCCESS: Specified value was saved.
Press any key to continue. . . "

What am I doing wrong? Nothing happen
edit the .bat file and at the end take out "pause" and re-save it. That message is just letting you know that it is ready to block the connection once you re run it again.
Quote Originally Posted by benq1234 View Post

Do you think it is safe to kill 3 men at maximum with lag switch per game?
I did 6 in 1 lagg switch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by likachink View Post
edit the .bat file and at the end, type in "pause" and re-save it. That message is just letting you know that it is ready to block the connection once you re run it again.
No, he should delete pause.
Quote Originally Posted by Syruz View Post
I did 6 in 1 lagg switch.

- - - Updated - - -


No, he should delete pause.
Didn't realized what I was saying, haha thanks for catching that!
completely frozen my PC when start batch file
not get banned
how to fix
Quote Originally Posted by RudrofX View Post
completely frozen my PC when start batch file
not get banned
how to fix
not sure what you mean by froze your PC, it just runs windows firewall, if you meant it froze the internet, thats what its supposed to do, just run it again it will start it again.
Quote Originally Posted by Syruz View Post
not sure what you mean by froze your PC, it just runs windows firewall, if you meant it froze the internet, thats what its supposed to do, just run it again it will start it again.
I mean when I open batch file my PC need to restart
Quote Originally Posted by RudrofX View Post
I mean when I open batch file my PC need to restart
If you are really struggling with this method, i have posted a noob-friendly one
Ok so I've binded the lagg.bat to 5 on razer synapse but when I'm in game and press it nothing happens? The programs asks me to run it so i press run then it opens and immediately closes.

Nvm

It says "Specified value was saved" but doesn't do anything.
Quote Originally Posted by Syruz View Post
Not sure what your problem is, i cant see PubG putting anything in outbound traffic for firewall on my PC, maybe check your windows firewall, under advanced, then outgoing rules, check if TSLgame has any outbound firewall rules (Not inbound, ignore their 2 inbound) and if they do; disable them, and your switch should work.
I've got the same issue as the others. When I press CTRL+ALT+S everything works, I lose connection on skype/internet/******* but not on my game. I checked my firewall if TSLgame had any rules in the outbound section and it doesnt. Any idea what could be the problem? When I use NetLimiter it works just fine.
Quote Originally Posted by Itz_Gui View Post
I've got the same issue as the others. When I press CTRL+ALT+S everything works, I lose connection on skype/internet/******* but not on my game. I checked my firewall if TSLgame had any rules in the outbound section and it doesnt. Any idea what could be the problem? When I use NetLimiter it works just fine.
What settings do you use on Netlimiter? I've tried that method before but my character isn't back on the same spot, making me more vulnerable to die.

I had the same problem you had. Try looking in inbound settings. I saw TSL for them and disabled both of them. That got it to work for me.
So i finally managed to understand OP

Problem now is razer synapse or infact, any keyboard shortcuts do not get activated when you are in game, even in windows mode/fullscreen windows, any fixes?
Quote Originally Posted by tyriontheimp View Post
So i finally managed to understand OP

Problem now is razer synapse or infact, any keyboard shortcuts do not get activated when you are in game, even in windows mode/fullscreen windows, any fixes?
Alt-tab and double-click the .bat lol
When trying to start the shortcut to the batch file it asks me for permission for starting the file. I set run as admin in Advanced. How can I disable that?
does this matter if you're on wireless connection? I tried this in game and I have to alt tab to make my shortcut work but nothing happens. I see Yes or No and it quickly just disappears
Posts 91–105 of 159 · Page 7 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?