Forum issue

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
I posted first Czar.
/Win
You bumped mine
Fuck yours.
Post on mine and we both can win.
I AINT ALL THAT BEEF AYY
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
I AINT ALL THAT BEEF AYY
At least have the courtesy to mention the title of the song your going to spam.
Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
At least have the courtesy to mention the title of the song your going to spam.
DJ - Akon ft Quentin
works fine for me...

EDIT:
it works.. then it dont..
=_=''
THE FUCK IS THIS
It doesn't work at all for me
dudes you fucked up mpgh
BADLY
I ony use the forum tab for the general section so imma just go to general with link
just use a bookmark or Favorite or whatever the fuck your internet calls it =) Lazy asses
Or just click my URL bar and it's right there lol
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us