ExclamationClient MFC has stopped working.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Client MFC has stopped working.
I downloded Japan Crossfire yesterday and at first i had a problem that it wouldnt let me log in to the AraGameLauncher.exe



Then after that I attempted to run the crossfire.exe , everything was going fine (it was patching the n-protect game guard) after it finished i got this error.



Also I tried to disable UAC, run it in compatibility mode for windows xp sp3.

I am currently running Windows 7 Ultimate 34-bit.
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: crossfire.exe
Application Version: 1.0.49.6
Application Timestamp: 4b7a0570
Fault Module Name: MSVCR80.dll
Fault Module Version: 8.0.50727.4927
Fault Module Timestamp: 4a2752ff
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000505b3
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 2057
Wow you guys are so helpful
idk how to fix it but i have same problem with U.S version.
do somebody know how to fix the gay MFC fail client shit? -.-
omg man.. -..-
time fixs most my crossfire issues be patient =)
This should probably be in the CF General Section.
they only let us play in japan i think
Z8, fixed that problem for our servers.
check on google is your best bet!
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us