SolvedClient MFC has Application has stopped working

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Client MFC has Application has stopped working
Alright, new problem now. Everytime I try to run a bypass,The error: "Client MFC Application has stopped working" appears.

Any ideas? What should I post for help?
Do you have MSVC 2010 and .NET Framework installed in your computer? Try checking for any pending updates from Windows Update too.
Everything is up to date to the fullest. Even when I don't try Bypass's the game doesn't work, I just did a nice fresh reinstall and nope, nothing.
Windows 7 x64. I made a new user account and reinstalled crossfire. Now the game works, but bypass's still don't work. Here's the entire log of the error:

Code:
Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:	APPCRASH
  Application Name:	Crossfire.exe
  Application Version:	1.1.3.4
  Application Timestamp:	4e27cf9f
  Fault Module Name:	StackHash_267f
  Fault Module Version:	0.0.0.0
  Fault Module Timestamp:	00000000
  Exception Code:	4000001f
  Exception Offset:	02bd7572
  OS Version:	6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.28
  Locale ID:	1033
  Additional Information 1:	267f
  Additional Information 2:	267f09f97ebcdeded2b50980eaae94b8
  Additional Information 3:	e496
  Additional Information 4:	e496ad553bbfe81afde535e7bedbb588
Quote Originally Posted by SirKinky View Post
Windows 7 x64. I made a new user account and reinstalled crossfire. Now the game works, but bypass's still don't work. Here's the entire log of the error:

Code:
Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:	APPCRASH
  Application Name:	Crossfire.exe
  Application Version:	1.1.3.4
  Application Timestamp:	4e27cf9f
  Fault Module Name:	StackHash_267f
  Fault Module Version:	0.0.0.0
  Fault Module Timestamp:	00000000
  Exception Code:	4000001f
  Exception Offset:	02bd7572
  OS Version:	6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.28
  Locale ID:	1033
  Additional Information 1:	267f
  Additional Information 2:	267f09f97ebcdeded2b50980eaae94b8
  Additional Information 3:	e496
  Additional Information 4:	e496ad553bbfe81afde535e7bedbb588
hmm idk maybe it's because the x64 it's often have errors and problems :s

try to check all required programs again hope it's work to u again
I'm fairly sure that the stackhash error was caused from my system being 64 bit. I'm going to downgrade this partition to a 32 bit and im going to see what happens.
tried to restart your computer, checking that you have Net. Framwork or MSVC ...
Oh, this error again...
I've had this on my 64bit laptop, but I got rid of it by going to 32bit. Try that.
Cleaning registry could also help, formatting is a guestimate, so I would try that if you feel that your fine with formatting.
@[P]oke_[M]ega Read my previous posts I already said I had everything and restarted my computer. Don't post before you read what else has been suggested and done.

@Unlimatealien I must disagree x64 is way better considering with x32 I'm only going to max out on 4 gigs instead of my 12 that I have in my computer.

@Hero I already had a spare partition that I could format, I just installed W7 x32 Professional and I'm going to try Crossfire right now. I'll keep you guys updated.
Quote Originally Posted by SirKinky View Post
@[P]oke_[M]ega Read my previous posts I already said I had everything and restarted my computer. Don't post before you read what else has been suggested and done.

@Unlimatealien I must disagree x64 is way better considering with x32 I'm only going to max out on 4 gigs instead of my 12 that I have in my computer.

@Hero I already had a spare partition that I could format, I just installed W7 x32 Professional and I'm going to try Crossfire right now. I'll keep you guys updated.
Alright, just mention or VM me when you've done it.
@Hero It didn't work. I get the same stackhash error. Fuck my life man.


EDIT: I don't know if this will help but I found this information online:

The answer is that the Windows executive couldn’t identify the module we were in when the application crashed (it uses the instruction pointer to determine what code was executing). In this case, the kernel simply takes a hash of the stack so at least we might be able to identify if we’ve seen this exact crash before. Here’s the answer summarized by an engineer from Microsoft:

In the OS when I try to get a faulting module name it is possible that there is no module laoded (sic) at that address. For example in this case the EIP was zero. So in those cases where a module is not loaded and it is not also in the unloaded module list, I take a stack hash of the stack so that we can identify this crash from other crashes where also the module is not known.
Go to system properties and advanced system settings then where it says performance click on that and then on the Data Execution Prevention tab, make sure "turn on dep for all programs and services except those I select" is on and click on add which will then let you browse around, browse to the sony folder in the program files and find the vegas80.exe file and add that and apply, that's it. Start up Vegas and see what happens.

Found this online as well.
Do what it says but disinclude the "Sony Vegas" part and replace it with Cross Fire.
@Hero
Code:
 Problem Event Name:	BEX
  Application Name:	Crossfire.exe
  Application Version:	1.1.3.4
  Application Timestamp:	4e27cf9f
  Fault Module Name:	cshell.dll
  Fault Module Version:	1.1.3.4
  Fault Module Timestamp:	4e2fb1b1
  Exception Offset:	0008f732
  Exception Code:	c0000409
  Exception Data:	00000000
  OS Version:	6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
  Locale ID:	1033
  Additional Information 1:	23b6
  Additional Information 2:	23b665c7c3614fb7a557eaf45ee39bae
  Additional Information 3:	d7d0
  Additional Information 4:	d7d0ccf6b051d4650cf1ebaaacd3948f
Hey at least I have a different error this time. When I just put crossfire in the DEP settings it just didn't load, no error or anything. So i added HGWC to it as well and now this error comes up. Took off HGWC and tried just the bypass and this same error comes up as well.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us