newegg refundable?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
newegg refundable?
A $30 item it wasnt signed left at front door.
thoughts?
can I do it?
Quote Originally Posted by Tae View Post
A $30 item it wasnt signed left at front door.
thoughts?
can I do it?
if u gotta ask this, then ........
newegg i herd was difficult but dont take my word just go into the user services section find a highly vouched refunder and see what they say you'll probably get a faster response adding one of them on skype
Quote Originally Posted by Tae View Post
A $30 item it wasnt signed left at front door.
thoughts?
can I do it?
Yes but for $30... Damn u cheap nigga
Quote Originally Posted by DildoTheCloutGod View Post


Yes but for $30... Damn u cheap nigga
El O ellll

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tae View Post
A $30 item it wasnt signed left at front door.
thoughts?
can I do it?
I've heard newegg is pretty hard to refund but you can try i've heard they do some crazy investigation shit.
Quote Originally Posted by MrGotsSkillz View Post
El O ellll

- - - Updated - - -



I've heard newegg is pretty hard to refund but you can try i've heard they do some crazy investigation shit.
@Sir Billy offers refunds for newegg, I think like %30 btc or something
Quote Originally Posted by DildoTheCloutGod View Post

@Sir Billy offers refunds for newegg, I think like %30 btc or something
15% btc or 20% paypal
Yes but it's a pain in the ass.
And why a 30$ item?
Just do an SE and actually buy it
card them they are a joke
$30 dollar is like a meal bro lol just go eat a meal at Apple bees and call them and tell them that your meal was Shit. They'll send you a $30 check then you got your money back
30? Cheap af man lol
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?