MW2 Aimbot+ESP!

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
you again.....
LOL stupid!!! Its work dont cry!!
Fuck aimbot
Gest you band in 5sec via 10 hs

X:d
1. I did not cry at all
2. Ok now I actually did cry...reading your sentence including 1337 r3t4rd sk1llZ made me cry.
3. post the link to the virus scan
4. post a video/screenshot as proof
5. post details
6. you epicly fail at every topic you start
LOL the scrren is the virus scan
omg you are so freaking pathetic, gtfo please -.-
Hahahahaa... (i'm laughing while i post this)
NO virusscan (i guess )
NO proof video or picture (video is better ^^ )
i guess there's something else hmm...
it's Choob that was the thing i was thinking hehe...
You all know Patrik is boy/male name check her gender lol xD

PSo not download it's possibly a virus thank you for watching
my post. Peace!
Can anyone please confirm that this isn't some nasty virus? And does this actually work? Maybe some1 can download it and post virus scan + confirm if it works? Much thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by rakkie20 View Post
So does this mean that this file is infected, or is it safe to use?
They're false threats, but I wouldn't use it if I were you.
"It's work" ... I don't trust you ..
"Avira Antivirus" ? Sorry Nathu, won't be doing this shit, Ask me how I know your name etc? Hehe.

/Closed
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us