I NEED HELP ( Maybe Simple )

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
I NEED HELP ( Maybe Simple )
Just need quick help. Say I made a registration bot for google or what have you. The bot clicks text boxes and fills in the info. How would I make it select a state from a combo box on google? I just need fast help. Thank you
myBrowser.Document.GetElementById("myComboBox").Se tAttribute("selectedIndex", 1)
(index of comboBox will be 1)
TY Ill try rn

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sazor98 View Post
myBrowser.Document.GetElementById("myComboBox").Se tAttribute("selectedIndex", 1)
(index of comboBox will be 1)
How would I make it select the state I want on google
Quote Originally Posted by FvckingM0nster View Post
TY Ill try rn

- - - Updated - - -



How would I make it select the state I want on google
do you want a different state everytime?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?