UnhappyGetElementsByClassName [HELP]

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
GetElementsByClassName [HELP]
Hello!

I'm developing an application for myself and I'm having a problem can anyone help me?
I have a module

Code:
Module Extensions
    <Runtime.CompilerServices.Extension()> _
    Public Function GetElementsByClassName(ByVal Source As HtmlDocument, ByVal ClassName As String) As HtmlElement()
        Dim output As New List(Of HtmlElement)
        For i As Integer = 0 To Source.All.Count - 1
            Try
                If (Source.All(i).GetAttribute("className") = ClassName) Then
                    output.Add(Source.All(i))
                End If
            Catch ex As Exception

            End Try
        Next
        Return output.ToArray()
    End Function
End Module

Anyway, the problem is that I need to get more than one class in a single row.
I have the following code plus is returning error

Code:
 Dim app As HtmlElement = WebBrowser1.Document.GetElementsByClassName("pid-1-high" & "pid-1-ask & pid-1-ask2")(0)

I want to add this class automatically in a listview

Code:
   Dim z As ListViewItem
        z = New ListViewItem(app.GetAttribute("InnerText"))
Can someone help me? Thank you
Can someone help me ?
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?