WTSSelling 2 MSDN/BizSpark Invites!

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Selling 2 MSDN/BizSpark Invites!
Hey everyone I have 2 brand new MSD/BizSpark invites I am trying to sell! I have only used 1 key on them and that is it! You will have full email access and be able to change any information that you want to!


I am keeping this short and sweet because I just need to sell them and nothing needs to be fancy xD

Price: $30

Contact:



PROOF:




Thread got approved!
Bump I am online and selling!
Quote Originally Posted by Groot_69 View Post
Bump I am online and selling!
Vouch copy?
Quote Originally Posted by DildoTheCloutGod View Post


Vouch copy?
YEAAHHH, No... lol Not giving away 1 whole account for free brother. You know I got them :P
Quote Originally Posted by Groot_69 View Post
YEAAHHH, No... lol Not giving away 1 whole account for free brother. You know I got them :P
ill buy 1 in a lil bit
confirm we are chatting in skype pls, got some questions...
Quote Originally Posted by clockw0rk View Post
confirm we are chatting in skype pls, got some questions...
I confirm my little soggy biscuit xD
I added you on skype.

- - - Updated - - -

I bought one of the accounts from him, transaction was smooth and quick. account works great.
Bump I am online and selling!
Still got 1 account left!!!! HMU before it goes!!
is this an invite or is the MSDN Account?
Quote Originally Posted by i_nemesis View Post
is this an invite or is the MSDN Account?
@i_nemesis An invite. The account is already made and ready for you. All you need to do is pay and then you will receive the info and you can change anything you want.
+vouch, received msdn invite, op is also very friendly and taught me how to use skype
thank you man deal done will deal again soon i hope very fast delivery and help with all my questions A+++++++++++++++++++++++
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?