ANI_DISCBlack Clover

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Black Clover


Genre: Action, Comedy, Fantasy, Magic, Shounen, Special

 
Story line Spoiler
Asta and Yuno were abandoned together at the same church, and have been inseparable since. As children, they promised that they would compete against each other to see who would become the next Emperor Magus. However, as they grew up, some differences between them became plain. Yuno was a genius with magic, with amazing power and control, while Asta could not use magic at all, and tried to make up for his lack by training physically. When they received their Grimoires at age 15, Yuno got a spectacular book with a four-leaf clover (most people receive a three-leaf-clover), while Asta received nothing at all. However, when Yuno was threatened, the truth about Asta's power was revealed, he received a five-leaf clover Grimoire, a "black clover"! Now the two friends are heading out in the world, both seeking the same goal!


I was just bored and saw this anime on Kissanime and gave it a chance to be honest it looked really dope.
Like how the dude just found about his magic powers etc and his rival friend etc those are the type anime I like the most.

Can't wait for the next episode! Since there's only one episode out.
If you guys already saw this one share your opinion with me
Is there romance?
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Is there romance?
Well he's kinda inlove with the priest sister lmao but not really much 'romance' I saw first episode but give it a chance
Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
Well he's kinda inlove with the priest sister lmao but not really much 'romance' I saw first episode but give it a chance
No romance means I am out.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


No romance means I am out.
gayboi /short
Read like 30 chapters of the manga and it was complete and utter trash, it's just like reading Naruto but replace Naruto with an MC with zero substance.
It hasn't even begun airing, bro. The "episode" that came out is just a special that was screened last year and bundled with the manga this month. I like the manga, even though it's nothing special at all.
Quote Originally Posted by Gelatin-chan View Post
It hasn't even begun airing, bro. The "episode" that came out is just a special that was screened last year and bundled with the manga this month. I like the manga, even though it's nothing special at all.
there's an OVA about it
Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
there's an OVA about it
That's what I said.
Quote Originally Posted by Gelatin-chan View Post
That's what I said.
oh haha my bad bro
Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
oh haha my bad bro
No prob. lel
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?