Grimoire Test - Test Server Trainer

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Grimoire Test - Test Server Trainer
@Silent request to close thread

Update: nevermind this thread; the normal Grimoire trainer can now load the test version of AQW, I will release it very soon,
wow, Great This Will Help With Rep,Class,Xp,Gold Bouns <3 , We Just Need The Bot Manager Here If You Can
Quote Originally Posted by medoxxz2010 View Post
wow, Great This Will Help With Rep,Class,Xp,Gold Bouns <3 , We Just Need The Bot Manager Here If You Can
Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
I might allow for the regular Grimoire trainer to load the test version, however I am not sure whether everything will work.
Working on it.

Waiting For Approve
@Biney someone fucking actually did it, stop being so cool.
Quote Originally Posted by Trash View Post
@Biney someone fucking actually did it, stop being so cool.
Yes, finally! Do you care enough to try this out though?
Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
Yes, finally! Do you care enough to try this out though?
Hahahahahah... No sorry.
At least not until I get my life together and stop pesting around MPGH.
Quote Originally Posted by Trash View Post
Hahahahahah... No sorry.
At least not until I get my life together and stop pesting around MPGH.
That is a wise choice in fact.
waiting for approve and great work mate + thanx
excellent can't wait to check it out. I would like to see more functionalities like bot manager. great job.
DAMN, BINEY. YOU'RE REALLY GOOD AT THIS. JUST NEED SOME BOT MANAGER HERE!
Read the original post again.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?