Revised Orbital Vsat By Hydra

Posts 121–135 of 227 · Page 9 of 16
Vac undetected but you can get a ban by the developers of the game. I used this cheat for a while and I just received a ban by tryarch because i have received massive reports of the others players
i used it on an alt and can confirm that you can expect a game ban within 1-3 days. i even played camp like not pre aiming and still get banned oh well my original account has a 2KD idk why im cheating to begin with. but caution should be exercised.
Quote Originally Posted by yerder View Post
i used it on an alt and can confirm that you can expect a game ban within 1-3 days. i even played camp like not pre aiming and still get banned oh well my original account has a 2KD idk why im cheating to begin with. but caution should be exercised.
They can see you have vsat without getting a streak so they ban you.
Works just nicely, ran it with TASS for about 5 hours. Just waiting to see if I'm getting banned ""
Quote Originally Posted by yerder View Post
i used it on an alt and can confirm that you can expect a game ban within 1-3 days. i even played camp like not pre aiming and still get banned oh well my original account has a 2KD idk why im cheating to begin with. but caution should be exercised.
Have you used other cheats other than mine? And were you VAC or TAC banned? Also, you are correct, always be cautious when using a cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by clicc View Post
Works just nicely, ran it with TASS for about 5 hours. Just waiting to see if I'm getting banned ""
Let me know how it goes!
Nope, i made the alt just to test your cheat out, maybe if i had TAC bypass, i would've lasted longer, but i have no way of getting one. Also i was TAC banned. VAC can't detect it, But the devs sure can.
wtf im using it since release im not banned
ye i dont know what they're talking about. Ive been playing blatantly and nothings happened yet.
Quote Originally Posted by Reindeer4life View Post
ye i dont know what they're talking about. Ive been playing blatantly and nothings happened yet.

Use this cheat at your own risk I inform you that you can receive a ban. I never used another cheat than this one on black ops 2 and I got banned by TAC. But it's VAC undected

Screen of my ban:
https://imgur.com/fceY3vJ
Quote Originally Posted by XOverDoSeGame View Post
Use this cheat at your own risk I inform you that you can receive a ban. I never used another cheat than this one on black ops 2 and I got banned by TAC. But it's VAC undected

Screen of my ban:
https://imgur.com/fceY3vJ
Did you use TAC screenshot bypass and/or get massive amounts of reports for being blatant?
Quote Originally Posted by Reindeer4life View Post
Did you use TAC screenshot bypass and/or get massive amounts of reports for being blatant?
I did not use the TAC bypass because i rarely use a cheat program. I am a good player without a program and it is true that I often take a lot of reports of the others players but it will not happen anymore now that i am banned lol
Quote Originally Posted by XOverDoSeGame View Post
I did not use the TAC bypass because i rarely use a cheat program. I am a good player without a program and it is true that I often take a lot of reports of the others players but it will not happen anymore now that i am banned lol
I think probably TAC screenshot is what got you banned, because I doubt they would investigate someone manually on an old game. I'm sorry for your ban and I hope you enjoyed it while it last. And as you said, yes there is still a chance that you will get banned so be careful out there you folks. Also may I ask how long you've used my cheat?
Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
I think probably TAC screenshot is what got you banned, because I doubt they would investigate someone manually on an old game. I'm sorry for your ban and I hope you enjoyed it while it last. And as you said, yes there is still a chance that you will get banned so be careful out there you folks. Also may I ask how long you've used my cheat?

It's very likely. How can i bypass the screenshot of the TAC? I be more informed next time. Do not exuse you for my banishment is the risk of using a cheat program by using it, we are aware of what we risk. I had fun using it.

I used it about 2 weeks, i think.
Posts 121–135 of 227 · Page 9 of 16

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?