Hack Video

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Hack Video
This is my first video. It was Difficult for me to edit it :S



Link:


ehm, you posted i wrong, cant see anything
As long as you haven't made it, I don't really care. This is just pure show-off.

Appearently it took you REALLY long to edit this video. The effects are so EPIC, I SWEAR. Movie Maker ftw.

Seriously. It isn't hard AT ALL to "edit" a video like that. It takes less than a few seconds.
It was difficult because it was the first time omg... and its not a show off i just like it to edit videos
Quote Originally Posted by HACK! View Post
It was difficult because it was the first time omg... and its not a show off i just like it to edit videos
You can't call that editing, seriously.
Quote Originally Posted by HACK! View Post
It was difficult because it was the first time omg... and its not a show off i just like it to edit videos
use sony vegas pro next time
Quote Originally Posted by greathamza View Post


use sony vegas pro next time
lol Sony Vegas is confusing as HELL. its hard lol. I like power director 8 better lol its easiers and still has some great effects!
Idc what you think about it. My Fps is 15 when i make a video and i used a new editing method. Its edit i cutted so fu.cking mutch ..
d.x.t vip?........ (dont ban me im not advertising just stating the name)
Quote Originally Posted by THA-Wigga View Post
*** vip?........
Nope its pub.. jk
D.X.T VIP -_-
sony vegas pro is for pros
Hmm Im guessing this is d.x.ts? u make it to obvious your hacking

I try to cool it but at last round if im not ace already I go crazy.
Dont get my only hack patched pls =-=
Can u post this hack for me?
I don't know why my laptop can not hack.
BTW, i'm PFC now and i got 56000 GP, what gun should i buy?
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us