Request anything (hacks, code, addresses, structs...)

Posts 76–90 of 116 · Page 6 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by lolgr100 View Post
can someone make a hack with force host and end game exploit?
Might post mine when it's done focusing on mw3 stuff atm so might be a while
then dont say that we can request anything on that thread
Quote Originally Posted by zVeroxx View Post
then dont say that we can request anything on that thread
If you bothered to read the full post, you would see the part that clearly says:

"PS: I won't make anything for IW4x or v2, only Steam."
Do you have a struct for getentarray?
Im looking for a aim assist (similar to console) for iw4x could you make that?
Quote Originally Posted by dyssemia View Post
Im looking for a aim assist (similar to console) for iw4x could you make that?
Read through the comments, It's been mentioned more than once that xen0 doens't make iw4x hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by CrypticMods View Post
Read through the comments, It's been mentioned more than once that xen0 doens't make iw4x hacks.
oh, alright. do you know of anyone who would or could make this for me? i'd be willing to pay if it helps.
Quote Originally Posted by dyssemia View Post
oh, alright. do you know of anyone who would or could make this for me? i'd be willing to pay if it helps.
I'm a pretty shit coder. Can make hacks but I don't promise esp or aimbot. I've never made them ever before.
Quote Originally Posted by CrypticMods View Post
I'm a pretty shit coder. Can make hacks but I don't promise esp or aimbot. I've never made them ever before.
if you could figure it out would you be willing to make it? im not looking for super unfair or anything like that, im just simply looking for console like aim assist.
Quote Originally Posted by dyssemia View Post
if you could figure it out would you be willing to make it? im not looking for super unfair or anything like that, im just simply looking for console like aim assist.
I saw a guy on steam mw2 a couple weeks ago used the console aim assist and increased the pull and snap like an aimbot.
Quote Originally Posted by CrypticMods View Post
I saw a guy on steam mw2 a couple weeks ago used the console aim assist and increased the pull and snap like an aimbot.
that doesn't seem to work on iw4x oh, well ill eventually figure something out. thanks though
Can you make a rank hack please
Can someone show me how to find dvar adresses with ida pro, everytime i think i've found the right adress of for example cg_fov and i use shryder's source code , either nothing happens when i inject or the game freezes. And yeah, i'm new to ida and stuff stuff, but i really want to learn.
Quote Originally Posted by significance View Post
Can someone show me how to find dvar adresses with ida pro, everytime i think i've found the right adress of for example cg_fov and i use shryder's source code , either nothing happens when i inject or the game freezes. And yeah, i'm new to ida and stuff stuff, but i really want to learn.
Yeah I'd be glad to help you with that, just send me a link to your steam profile so that I can add you. I can't seem to send you a private message.
Quote Originally Posted by gerherhtherherdhher View Post
Yeah I'd be glad to help you with that, just send me a link to your steam profile so that I can add you. I can't seem to send you a private message.
I'm glad to hear that, my steam is /id/addicted. And leave a comment while adding so i know it's you. Kinda hard to keep track of people.
Posts 76–90 of 116 · Page 6 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us