Request anything (hacks, code, addresses, structs...)

Posts 91–105 of 116 · Page 7 of 8
Could you help me find structs in ida, stuff that is used for esp/aimbot, cause I wanna start making one, I was able to find everything except for the structs
Quote Originally Posted by xAssumingAgate View Post
Could you help me find structs in ida, stuff that is used for esp/aimbot, cause I wanna start making one, I was able to find everything except for the structs
Sure, what specifically are you looking for? Tell me which structs+members you need and I'll tell you how you can find them.
Can you pm me. So we can get more in contact
If anyone can code me something for cod ghosts hmu. I got $$$ for you
Quote Originally Posted by purg666 View Post
If anyone can code me something for cod ghosts hmu. I got $$$ for you
This is for mw2...
Quote Originally Posted by purg666 View Post
If anyone can code me something for cod ghosts hmu. I got $$$ for you
If you buy me the game I'll make a hack for you.
Can you please make a working wallhack for iw4x because none of the current ones work?
Quote Originally Posted by blehbleh912 View Post
Can you please make a working wallhack for iw4x because none of the current ones work?
He said it more than once that this is for steam only.
Dude how much time take to make a force host?Are u able to make one for us?
Xen0, I got into an XP lobby the other day and since then my rank resets every time I enter to MW2 Multiplayer. Doesn't matter how I level up. Is there any way to fix that? 7
yo, just looking for a challenge lobby and something to get me to 9th prestige if possible.

also. i am MARK. i chew you out in lobbies a lot. how the tables have turned huh?
insult you constantly then come crawling to you when i want something. xD
think its super cool you make your own hacks tho.
Quote Originally Posted by xAssumingAgate View Post
what are all the structures needed for ESP?
Player information/world information is stored in structs in the game.
There was an old multihack I saw online elsewhere (i.e. ESP, Aim ffa+TDM, norecoil, BOT etc, etc all condensed into one Hackmenu) but was made for a much older Steam version of MW2, thus It no longer works. Was curious if at all possibly making a mirror Multihack, or providing assistance so that I can make one.
Please can you update a levelhack-unlock all cheat?
Posts 91–105 of 116 · Page 7 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?