WTS[SUBWAY] - BTC ONLY!

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
[SUBWAY] - BTC ONLY!


How to use Subway accounts:
1. Install the SUBWAY app on your mobile device.
2. Log in with the user credentials from me.
3. Present the cashier the QR Code for scanning.

TOS
1. You are not allowed to share these with other people.
2. All accounts I sell are checked and valid.
3. There is no refund policy.
4. These accounts work only in the USA.

PRICE
20%-25% of balance

Payment method:
Only BTC

Contact Info:
Skype: peter.smith87
[img]https://**********.com/addskype/live%3Apeter.smith87.png[/img]


Proof:

Totally vouch ! Very fast device and very easy to use
Could I get a vouch copy for this?
Quote Originally Posted by Hitman 47 View Post
Could I get a vouch copy for this?
yes, add me on Skype
Gave me an $8.50 Subway account. Quick reply, under 10 minutes. Do recommend
+vouch for legit seller. Bought multiple times before
If you branch out into accepting PayPal, I am interested.

Nonetheless, good luck with sales!
Added you on skype(raghukongara1). Please add and confirm.
Quote Originally Posted by raghu143 View Post
Added you on skype(raghukongara1). Please add and confirm.
Hi Raghu. Confirmed.
Interested added ya on skype.
Can you do subway uk?
Quote Originally Posted by MUSSYMAD View Post
Can you do subway uk?
No, only Subway USA
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?