Fidget spinner?????????

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Fidget spinner?????????
WTF is all the hype about & why did I need buy 1 for my kids???
Quote Originally Posted by The_Gaige View Post
WTF is all the hype about & why did I need buy 1 for my kids???
bcuz if you don't you kid becomes autistic. I'm glad you did what every parent should do
Because having autism is cool nowadays
something to take the edge off m8
Feel the various spinning forces undulate in your hand .
Peoples are stupids in 2017 .. *autism*

WAIT! 3€ for this shit ?
Waste of cash IMO
Same as "Selfie Stick" back in the days. So dumb!
shits lit feels good aye
Found one of these spinners selling in China, costs USD2.



I dare anyone to play this without getting their hands cut lol
Because of YouTube. Look what it has done to kids. Got them to gamble Cs go skins. Now douche bag fidget spinner
kids think that they are ninjas with that shit
I dont even know what they are
Dont want to google them
Because it's the "cool thing" to do, today's kids are cringey to watch, all trying to do the same shit. When I was a kid we would try to do different things and try to differentiate from each other. Now, it's all any kids do is play with fidget spinners and watch youtube videos with their tablets up their asses. Wonder what ever happened to staying out till dusk playing road hockey or riding bikes.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?