Nike Refund

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Nike Refund
Hi, I will get my order from Nike USA within 2 days. Ordered 3 pairs of sneakers. They are coming in two separate packages. What excuse should I use? Just received 2 packages and both of them were empty?

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, should I go for a partial or full refund?
Partial refund is always better if you need help you can contact me and I'll try my best to get you at least a partial refund
Just contact one of the refunders, don't risk it.
Quote Originally Posted by Autorise View Post
Just contact one of the refunders, don't risk it.
I'm trying to refund myself. I did about some refunds from clothing sites and apple. So I'm just curious about the process

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HondaVTEC View Post
Partial refund is always better if you need help you can contact me and I'll try my best to get you at least a partial refund
Thanks. You think it will be better to say I haven't received sneakers in the box or haven't received shoes box at all? Does it matter?
yes need contact refunders don't risk it this not good to risk
Quote Originally Posted by TQAw4y3hehhethethth View Post
I can help you out, pm me
Can you reply on Skype please?
Quote Originally Posted by lowlypalace View Post
Can you reply on Skype please?
Say two boxes empty, other was there otherwise it will become too sketch
Quote Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
Say two boxes empty, other was there otherwise it will become too sketch
Yeah thanks. I already did it yesterday
Nike is a lot harder to refund but I'm sure a partial refund is the most optimal result.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
Nike is a lot harder to refund but I'm sure a partial refund is the most optimal result.
actually not that hard if you use a prepaid card or something, cuz they always refund you before the investigation starts and if the investigation shows u got the stuff they try to get their money back, but can't if you used a prepaid card. Atlas that was my experience in the 3 times I refunded them a couple of months ago.
Partial is safer. Just say they didnt show up if you dont sign
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us